I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

love~love~love

It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime
to prove it.

I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,
I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You.

A Cute Guy Can Open Up My Eyes, A Smart Guy Can Open
Up My Mind,But Only A Sweet Guy Can Open My Heart.

When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you..
Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.

His eyes shine through the clouds above,
It is two deep blue oceans I am thinking of.
With graceful eyelashes soft as doves,
Inside them I see reflections of our love.

my love for u was oh so true
u knew that I would never hurt u
now my heart is crushed broken in two
I should hav never fallen in love with u

Without u ,
Days are ,,
Sadday ,
Moanday ,
Tearsday ,
Wasteday ,
Thirstday ,
Fightday ,
and
Shatterday .
Thanks cuz being with me ;)

I was born the day I met you
lived a while when you loved me
died a little when we broke apart

Sometimes at night
When I look up to the sky
I start to think of you
And then ask myself why
Why do I love you?
I think and smile
Because I know the list could run on for miles

If not for you, I wouldn’t know
What true love really meant.
I’d never feel this inner peace;
I couldn’t be content.
If not for you, I’d never have
The pleasures of romance.
I’d miss the bliss, the craziness,
Of love’s sweet, silly dance.
I have to feel your tender touch;
I have to hear your voice;
No other one could take your place;
You’re it; I have no choice.
If not for you, I’d be adrift;
I don’t know what I’d do;
I’d be searching for my other half,
Incomplete, if not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



ShoutMix chat widget